Will heat triggered headache are caused due to potassium or iodine deficiency ?

Headache question: I m 40, good health, 6 2, 165#. I have occasional Atrial Fib (don t know if it s related). When I get hot, I get a headache. A hot bath or Sauna can trigger it, or exertion. Taking a cold shower can help relieve it. Heat related headaches have occurred since getting very hot (heat exertion?) in my early 20 s. Any help? Trying natural like Potassium Iodine tablets, which help occasionally. Potassium deficiency? Iodine deficiency? Looking for a natural and permanent solution.
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011