Will having sex with husband reduces the healing of my twisted ankle ?

i have 16 yrs old i am married. on the fel and i twisted my ankle so i went to the doctor and now my mom is telling me that if i had sex with my husband that is not good for your ankle to get well soon. and i want to know if that s true please tell me... thank you
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
there is no connection to sex and ankle joint swelling.may be u will get pain during sex ,u will be strained more that swhy ur mom might be stopping u .till u get cured of inflammation in ankle joint y dont u take rest..? .Dr.bharathi MS Sexologist,,marital therapist .9849770409 gvs research center fir reprioductive and sexual health.vamsi hospital malakpet