Will having kidney blockage during pregnancy have any effect on my child ? Which scans can detect this ?

hi this is anu. am 20 weeks pregnent. in my 20week ultrasound scan doctor told me my baby right side kidney is blocked with urine and the size of the kidney is 7mm but the letf side kidney is normal in size and size is 4mm and its normal itseems. but have problem with the right kidney and there is no other way to treat the feutas at this stage. once i got deliever the baby they has to do a surgery to the baby. but am so much worried about my baby health. will you please suggest me what i have to do? and again which scan i have to go for? am fully tensed and not able to control myself. will you please suggest me what to do next??
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011