Will having different blood groups create complications in married life?

hi I am in a great need of some expert advice so that can go ahead with a marriage proposal . I am male having blood group O+ve and the girl whose marriage proposal came is having A-ve blood group. I would like to know if marrying this girl would created an complication in later life ie at the time of her pregnancy. If at all any problem occurs is there any remedy.. will this differenc in RH factor affect the health of my partner while or after pregnancy
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012