Will having an intercourse without the penis being inserted in the vagina cause pregnancy ?

i want to know wheather without putting the penis in the vagina will a child be born. i am 21yrs old girl and i had sex before 10 days to my period without intercourse and my periods is getting late. is there a chance of getting pregnant .
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
No , pregnany can only happen if sperms/semen enter the vagina. If your periods are late and you have doubts you can do a simple urine pregnancy test , if done correctly , its accurate and reliable.
Takecare
  Anonymous's Response
i also have a doubt about the semen getting in contact with the exterior of the vagina. is there a pregnancy chance