Will having an endometrial polyp cause problems for conception ?

Hello, I just find out that I might have an endometrial polyp after an ultrasound , I had heavy period for 5weeks it's just stop 2 days ago. I've been advised by the radiologist to do another ultrasound on the 5th day of my cycle. I would like to know that am only 30(just turned) and will that create a problem when conceiving? Thanks Hello, I just find out that I might have an endometrial polyp after an ultrasound, I had heavy period for 5weeks it s just stop 2 days ago. I ve been advised by the radiologist to do another ultrasound on the 5th day of my cycle. I would like to know that am only 30(just turned) and will that create a problem when conceiving? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011