Will having OA of the knee cause complications in married life ?

Hi I am 39yrsunmarried I have OA of the knee and it is the early stages I find pain in my knee while climbing sitting etc and crunching The doctor said it because of genetic I got this problem Can I get married with this problem Hi, I am 39yrs,unmarried . I have OA of the knee and it is the early stages. I find pain in my knee while climbing , sitting etc and crunching. The doctor said it because of genetic I got this problem. Can I get married with this problem? what is the cure for this? can yoga cure it completely?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011