Will habit of eating raw rice affect health? Is it due to deficiency of calcium?

i have a habbit of eating raw rice daily after main meal will it affect my health ? i don t have this habbit since childhood but before marriage i used to eat raw rice a lot but all of a sudden this habbit disappeared without taking any medicine. At the time of my pregnancy i developed this habbit again i told my doctor she gave me calcium tablets. Is this habbit becausse of deficiency of calcium in the body if yes i am taking calcium tablets daily but still i have an urge to eat raw rice.pls advice
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013