Will gluconorm sr & rozavel-f both 1 pil daily can make your sugar levels down ?

I have a triglyceride level of 1056 mg, have sugar post meal of 335 / 228 fasting & ldl/ HDL ratio of 8.2 with a overall cholesterol of 274. I have 10 consecutive sessions of beinge drinking after a gap of 3 months of abstinence from alcohol. Now I intend to quit drinking & smoking. Please let me know how much time it will take to go up to normal levels of sugar / cholesterol & triglyceride levels after quitting drining/smoking? ( I don t exercise at all) . I have consulted doctor & he has done my ECG , Stress & Echo test. As per him there is no point of worry from cardio point of view.I have been advised to take gluconorm sr & rozavel - f ( both 1 pill daily). Is it enough to bring the cholesterol / triglyceride/ sugar levels down? And if yes - when should I do my lipid test again ?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011