Will excessive masturbation cause infertility?

Hello sir/mam, I am in big doubt.... I use to mastuburate 6-7times a day.... I try to reduce it but again after 2-3days a start doing it 6times.... I am in this habit since I was 12.... plz clear ny doubt that what are its syd effect, will this cause infertilty? would i be able to pregnant a lady or satisfy her.... and what should I do now?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Welcome to HCM,
Masturbation never cause any problem like infertility, weakness or unable to satisfy your partner.
Frequency of masturbation you have is quite more.
Always remember that excess in every thing is always to be avoided.
Keep yourself busy all the time.
Avoid seeing porn or blue movies.
Avoid sedentary life.
Go for reading good books, pass some time with your friends and sports.
Ok and bye.