Will effect of masturbation in body building ?

Hello DOC my age is 22 height 177cm weight 76kg.I love bodybuilding and go to gym regularly but on the other hand i ahve this strong sex drive so i masturbate almost everyday will this effect my muscels development in the wrong way
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Masturbation is absolutely healthy and it wont have any effect on your future sex life or your body. Just do it only when you are sexually aroused.
Exercise regularly and eat protein rich diet which should include fresh fruits, Skimmed milk, Chicken, eggs, Lentils and Fish. Avoid stress.

Wish you Good Health.