Will eating baked beans and milk gain fat ?

Hi doctor .... I want to know if the combination of baked beans and milk eaten together is fatening? And if i can eat it 2hrs before gym(i do cardio+weight trainin)?? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 27 Sep 2011
Hello.Welcome.This combination is not fattening and you can take it before you are going for the GYM.Good luck.
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Hi Xyneia
Thanks for query.
The amount of calories in this combination wil depend mainly on the type of milk , whether full fat or skimmed and on the quantity .Baked beans and skimmed milk without added sugar is a good low fat high protein diet.also if consumed two hours before gym it would be easily digested.
Hope I have answered your query.