Will domperidone 10mg help to reduce stomach pain and improve excrement disorders ?

I`m 21 year old male. This thing happened before 8 - 9 months. One of my friend hit my stomach really hard. I already tightened my stomach at that time. So, i went to back because the shot is really powerful. And after that, i had a pain in my stomach for few months and the excrement also really dry. Excrement going out in small parts and it`s not wet at all. When i go to toilet and pass my excrement, i feel a pain in sigmoid colon. My question is was that hit really damaged my stomach. Today i saw a doctor and he gave me some Domperidone 10mg tablets and is it ok to take it.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011