Will daily intake of Evion,Celin,B-complex and whey protein cause hypervitaminosis and what are the side effects if consumed daily ?

Hi Doctor ,I am 23 years old 5ft2 and weigh 63 kg.I am gyming from quite some time and my instructor has suggested to take evion,Celin and b complex tablets.Is it safe to use them on daily basis?Also I am taking Whey protein twice daily. I consume 1 tablet each of Celine,Evion and Bcomplex and take 3 scoops of Whey protein powder. Is the dosage correct? Should i reduce the vitamin intake to avoid hypervitaminosis as I will be consuming all these medicines for around 6 months. Please make me aware about the medicines and their side effects and how much is actually overdose?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011