Will cough medicine delay period ?

will cough medicine delay period? pls reply me as soon as possible. Urgent Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Hello There,
Which cough medicine are you taking?
I don think so Cough medicine have any relation to your periods.
There are various factors which might result in delaying of your periods like emotional stresses, anxiety, travelling,work tension etc. So determine which of them might be affecting you and than u can find solution for it!!

Hope this helps!!
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Its not clear about your queries what is your cough period and diagnosis of your problem. how long your are suffering and management you are taking.Cough is not disease solely it is symptoms also of other disease.
Ayurvedic medicine are also very succeful for better therapeutic results and complete treatment from root cause. Cough may be allergic and pathogicals.
Some of herbal ayurvedic preparation in market for Cough are
1.Syp Koflet
2.Syp Kufrex
5.Kasturi Bhusan
7.Sitopaladi Churna
8.Talisadi churna
I hope these medicines may help you resolving cough from root and better result then Chemical cough treatment.
You may contact your nearest Ayurvedic physicians or contact me in my email
Get well soon