Will cap restozeal help me to conceive ?

my doctor advised for cap restozeal,we r trying for baby for 5 long years and my question in what way this medicine helps me?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
How old are you? 5000 years old yoga ratnakara has a special chapter on vajikaran yoga. A doctor from Pune has developed Navras Pak based on this for male and female infertility. You may send a mail to for more details.
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
Resto Zeal contains "RESVERATROL", which is a powerful antioxidant produced by some plants. It's benefits are, it will reduce your cholesterol, slows down the aging of cells and increases human longevity. It has many other benefits. It will not help you in conceiving but it will make your body more favourable to help you conceive. All the Best, Take Care.