Will blue light laser acne treatment help me get rid of acne ?

I m 15 I have started developing acne from 6th grade ( 3 years ago). Its gotten worse I have tried topical, over the counter lotions cleansers I ve tried ProActive, it dried irritated my skin and Murad Acne Complex. Nothing is working. I know it s my age and hormones. But its really getting out of control. On top of that I have to shave which makes it very much harder. I read about a Blue Light Laser Acne treatment. Do they work? Will I use my facial hair too? Or just the acne I want to get rid of?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011