Will bananas and pineapples help me in ulcer with gastritis ?

Hello, I m a 30 year old man (height:179cm, weight:75kg) first diagnosed with stomach ulcer 2 years ago. Some time last year I was admitted having suffered from gastritis - which in my opinion is ulcer related. I used to love apples and oranges but was warned against them as it doesn t help my situation. I do a lot of bananas and pineapples and then once in a while paw-paw. My questions go thus: do these fruits help improve my condition? does ulcer eventually disappear? and can ulcer lead to cancer? And yes I have also practically given up on my beloved Coca-Cola as well as other fizzy drinks.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011