Will anxiety cause non-specific t-wave abnormality in an ECG ?

i am 31 years with paroxysmal tachardia and mitral valve prolapse 1 month ago i started getting breathing difficulties which dissolve within a time of 45 mins to 1 hr ecg was normal but today i felt a funny tightening of the left side of my chest and left hand then my hand turned blue after which i loss strenght of my body and fell the ecg showed non specific t wave abnormality and the doctor said tat it was because i was going through axiety does anxiety cause this?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Mar 2012
you may have CHF and increased potassium level.
Mitral valve prolapse with paroxysmal Atrial Tachycardia might sometime present with SOB and Cyanosis and , Potassium raise may shoe tall T waves.
Get electrolytes and ECHO cardiogram.
And see a cardiologist.