Will an height injection before 6 months stunt my growth ?

i went to height injection and he said 6month later inject again if i inject in 3 or 4month i will stunt my growth because not yet 6month.can i stunt my growth if i inject not yet 6month?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you have to do nothing for increasing your hight. for it you should take protine n calcium riched diet. should not take any drug, injection or medicine as all of they have side effects. if you not take that injection , it cant effect on your hight. so do not worry.
Anesthesiologist Dr. Ranjitha S C's  Response
Hi welcome to HCM.
for increase height you should not take any medicines,if you not take the injection it wont affect your height.dont worry.follow few things in daily routine it wil help in increses your height.
1)You need to eat a lot of fresh foods so that your body is nourished properly for growth. The proteins that build muscle and lead to more growth need to be constantly restored and renewed in the body.
2)A good multivitamin is essential for everyone’s health,
3)Exercises to gain height include stretching and lengthening exercises.
There are other ways to gain height that include unnatural measures with serious health risks, but they do not have any extra guarantee of success than these natural methods. Instead of suffering serious side effects, you will find your body healthier and better functioning as a result of these methods even if you do not gain any height. That means you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain!
thanks for using HCM FORUM.