Will addiction to masturbation make me weak and affect my future ?

please tell me .i am 15 year old boy i am addicted to taking out my sperms regularly .please tell me will it effect me .my child? .will it makes me weak.if though so plzz tell me the solution!!
Asked On : Fri, 6 May 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Hi welcome to healthcaremagic

Ejaculation is normal at your age a normal male can ejaculate 15-20 times a day, but it will surely make you weak because after ejaculation or when you release your sperm your blood circulation is relax and it is good for the body and it will make you feel tired and sleepy after ejecting it.. just drink plenty of water
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcare magic

It will not affect your health.. masturbation wont make you weak or infertile... if you are addicted then reduce the frequency to 3 to 4 times a week..