Will accidentally swallowing tiny particles of broken teeth cause dry throat, hoarseness, itching or other allergy symptoms?

Can accidentally or unknowingly swallowing tiny particles of breaking teeth cause dry throats, hoarseness, itchiness, or other back-of-the-throat irritated allergy symptoms? I ve been experiencing what I thought was overly dry air and pet allergies , but I noticed a molar in the back of my mouth has some surface breakage and wonder if that s been the main cause of my irritated throat instead. I ve had no pain, mucus, or sore throats - just regular irritation.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012