Will a broken rib that is pushed under my sternum put a hole in my lung or heart ?

I broke a lot of ribs The fourth rib Down is pushed under my sternum and is triggering anxioty attacks and I dunno what to do Is it lethal if its pushed under my sternum I fell out of a tree on July first of twenty ten and fractured all my ribs on the right side. A couple months ago one of my ribs moved off my sternum and was pushed underneath it. Now there s a pinching feeling behind my chest plate and i get random anxiety attacks through out the day and night. The doctors here say it s depression but I m looking for another opinion. I don t believe its depression because things have been getting better for me. But it feels like this pain in my chest is getting worse and worse. And I ve ran out of solutions. The doctor said something about a surgery but it s really risky and I just want it to be fixed. Other the fourth rib down on my right side and I m scared the rib will eventually rub a whole through my lung or heart. Does anyone know what else I should do?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011