Will Viagra help to increase my penis size ?

sir my penies is too small when it normal it 5to 6cm an when its erect it 12 cm an its very thin sir is my penies size is normal or it too small cause when i spend time wit my girl she say me tht it too small n she nt fully satisfied sir n my penies is nt erectfully fr long time sir and sir i used to chew gutka n panmasala it effect in sex problem //// sir plz get me sum effective suggestion cause it make tens n fr dis wht cn i doo sir hw coud i mak her fel good she wnt big n fat penis she want to fel the pain while sex bt i cnt give hr wht shal i cn do could viagra help me out which viagra is good m 23 age and slim personalitysir my penis is too thin my girl said me that she cnt feel it whn i give stok n it too small it up to 4 .5 inch long when it erect an whn it normal its upto 2inch sir plz hel me out shal i tak viagra it cn give fat penis hw cn i mak my penis fat n strong sir plz \
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Hi,thanks for query.It is absolutely wrong perception that penis size is the only things which is important for proper sex.Only first 2 inch of female vagina is sensitive so your size is fine to satisfy her.There are 3 phases of sex,fore play,play(penetrative act) and after play.Please spend more time in foreplay and you will not have any problems.Bye.