Will Taking the plan b pill affect my ability to conceive in the future ?

Will Taking the plan b pill affect my ablitlity to concive in the future? my boyfriend and i recently made love earlier today around 4 PM, im on my way to get the plan b pill right now, but will it affect our ability to get pregnant later on of we choose to? were not ready for a child yet. . . and im in no way ready to be a mother. . . i want to start my career so i can give the child i want to have later on down the road a soild foundation to grow on. . . this is just very nerve racking right now =(
Asked On : Tue, 6 Jul 2010