Will Siphene 50mg help in bringing my TSH levels to normal ?

I m a 25 year old female.. i got pregnant in february and had an abortion in april.. after tried conceiving from june but nothing happened.. then met the doctor got the tests done and found out i m hypothyroid with tsh level 9.62.. i m on thyronorm 50 mcg from august 6.. my periods was irregular but now this time it seems to have come for 30 days which used to be 35 to 40 days cycle.. this time also i did not get pregnant.. i believe my tsh would have come back to normal.. last time when i got pregnant i had taken siphene for 5 days.. This time also can i use siphene 50 mg and try conceiving?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Sep 2011