Will Phyllodes tumour be cured by homeopathy medicine ?

can PHYLLOIDES Tumour be cured by Homeopathy...????
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Homeopath 's  Response
Phyllodes tumour is a very rare type of neoplasm. Basically it is a spectrum ranging from benign to malignant. It can often be mistaken for a harmless fibroadenoma. If you have already confirmed a Phyllodes with an open biopsy, you would be aware of the stage of the tumour- how fast the cells are multiplying and what is the percentage of irregular cells in the tumour. The faster the cells multiply and the more irregular they are, the more chances of the tumour being malignant. Please confirm the stage of the tumour. If the tumour is a stage 4 with irregular cells and fast multiplication, surgical excision is the answer, since chemotherapy and radiation will not help. If the tumour is benign, then homoeopathy will help to slow the pace of growth of the tumour. But a detailed case history for the same is of utmost importance.

All the best!

dr.neharv@gmail.com
Welcome To Health Care Magic,
Treatment solely depends upon the degree of involvement of the structures.If the tumour is in initial stages you can depend on homoeopathy but alongwith the other medications you have been prescribed.Consult a good homoeopath and the medicine will only be prescribed after seeing all the reports and the pathological changes.
Homeopath Dr. Subhash Ponkiya's  Response
hi,
welcome to health care magic
In allopathy treatment is only surgery.
In homeopathy there is a hope for this type of cases.
Consult homeopath.
take care...
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi
For Phyllodes tumor or any tumor there is no specific remedies in homeopathy. A totality of symptoms can cure any neoplasm. But the cure percentage depends upon the pathological extension. If there is massive pathological derangement then the cure rate will be low in homeopathy. So after taking a totality of symptoms if treated improvement can achieved. consult to any qualified homeopath in your city. Thank you
for further detail you can contact me at multicare.homeo@yahoo.com
visit: www.multicarehomeopathy.com
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
hello
welcome to HCM
this is a case of surgery so it is better to go for surgical prescription.you can take homoeopathy for prophyxis
thanks for using HCM
Homeopath Dr. Vipul C. Vadera's  Response
HELLO WELCOME TO HCM...

FOR SELECT CONSTITUTIONAL MEDICINE WE REQUIRED FULL DETAIL HISTORY . IF YOU WANT ONLINE HOMOEOPATHIC TREATMENT THAN MAIL ME drvipul2001@gmail.com AS " WANT OF HOMOEOPATHIC TREATMENT "

BYE AND TAKE CARE
Homeopath Dr. Dhara Shah's  Response
hii welcome to health care magic.phylloides tumour which is made up of epithelial and stromal cell.its may be benign,malignant or borderline according to its histology.if it not much harm you or you wait for homoeopathy works then we have medicine like cal carb,iodum ,cal flour,conium,baryta carb,hydrastis,lapis album but better you go to any good homoeopath which take your case and give medicine according to that.because constitutional medicine works best.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in