Will Miralex, diarrhoea, vomiting make the Evra patch less effective?

does the patch still be effective when it got very wrinkles and water gets into the wrinkles edge when showering? Would Miralax make the Evra patch less effective? I heard that if we have diarrhea while on the pill it would flush out the pill, but since the patch goes straight to the bloodstream, then does it mean I m still protected if throwing up or have diarrhea? Can I place the patch on my thigh in the back (under the buttock) and front?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012