Will Mintopforte 5% be helpful in growing a full beard or is there any other solution ?

Hello sir, im a sikh guy, 26 years of age. My father has thick and long beard till his neck. I have beard only on the sides of my face (where one side has curly hair and the other has plain long hairs) but not on the cheeks and under lips. I want to grow a full beard so i started using Mintopforte 5% today. I want to know if it will help me in growing a full beard or is there anything else that i have to do like maybe a beard transplant? Any help is appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Consult some endocrinologist for proper evaluation as it is due to some hormonal imbalance ,chances of success from local application is quite less.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”