Will Maxoza L powder and Fertyl-m tablets help in motility of sperm ?

Hi Dr s, I am Rahul and we have been trying for child for last 4 months but my wife didn t get pregnant. We have gone trough all the tested and she is find ans then Dr told me to do semen analysis . After that we realized that my sperm counts are 2.0 mill/ml ( total ml of semen was: 2 ml) and have found molitality is low as per normal. Dr told me to continue Maxoza L powder and Fertyl-m tablets. Will it will help to increase sperm count or sperm molatility ? Thanks a lot,Rahul.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011