Will I ovulate on the 22nd day as my cycle is 35+ days or is it anovulatory cycle ?

Hi .. I have delayed periods ... for the last three months it has been in 35+ days category .. for the last month , my period was in a cycle of 42 days .. I did follcile study this month .. as per the report there was no dominant follcile upto 18 day .. today was my 20 th day ... follicle size in right ovary is 15*13 mm.... Is there any chance that i will still ovalute considering my delayed periods .. the doctor in the scan centre said we can still on 22 day .... i really dont know wethere it will be of any help .. is it an anovalutory cycle ??? I am rite now not on any drugs ...
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011