Will I lose virginity if I have masturbated as a kid?

hi i am jenan from the middle Asia ! 17 years old ! i am Muslim ! as u know Muslim man cant marry a Non- virgin girl ! i dont have a sex i swear ! but when i was 8 years old i enter this to my Vagina !! WWW.WWWW.WW this thing the Muslim use it after they pee The water comes out from this thing ! i search about this and they say what i was doing in my childhood Named Masturbation and the Masturbation make u not a virgin !! i am shocked !!! what can i do ? am i really not a virgin !! i am gonna marry after 2 year ! my husband will kill me !!! Help me plzz ! is this make me not a virgin really ?! :( sorry 4 bad English i told you i am arabic girl :$ waiting your answer and if u want some pic for my Vagina i will give also i cant go to doctor alone mom and my family not allowed me to do this ! i dont know what can i do ! so help me god bless u :(((
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Mar 2016

You only loose your virginity (broken hymen) when penis enters the vagina and masturbation does not mean you lost your virginity.

If you did fingering and rubbing your clitoris, then you are still a virgin. Don't be worried. Good luck.