Will I loose hair and how soon will it start, if I use these high dose pills ?

I was recently diagnosed with relapsing polychondritis and was put on a prednisone, methotrexate, folic acid cocktail . I am currently taking 6 pills , 2.5 mg each, once per week. I was told I could loose my hair . Reading through forums, I see that some people do loose most their hair, some loose none depending on the dosage. They refer to it as high dose . Compared to my dosage, will I loose my hair and how soon will it start?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011