Will I have problems to conceive after the removal of an ovarian cyst ?

i am anita from delhi age 20unmarried.i was diagnosed with left ovarian cyst size 43*36*34 i underwent laproscopy for peritonial biopsy and it was negative.initially the ca125 level was 3660.i was advised to take luperide22.5mg injection 3monthly three times i started with it 21april2010 till 24oct2010 meanwhil i didnt have any periods till now.suggest me what i should do.will i have any problem in conceiving also my T3 T4 is normal but my Tsh is 0.12 on lower side is it beacuse of luperide? as am unmarried thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011