Will I get pregnant if semen touches my sex organ ?

the liquid toched my sex organ wil i get pregnant .if i what to eay? i am 17.16o ht.54 is wt.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Hi Dear,
Welcome to HCM.
Your question is not clear.
I presume you mean seminal fluid touched your sex organ. You have not mentioned the date of your last period. If it was in the first week of your period or a week before you were expecting your period, then it is unlikely that you could get pregnant, which is called safe period.
Even in unsafe period if the seminal fluid did not enter the vagina, then you are not likely to get pregnant. If the fluid entered your vagina possibility of becoming pregnant is always there. In such case if you miss your next period then you will need to do pregnancy test with urine, to find out if you are pregnant.
Don't worry most likely you will get your next regular period, which will exclude pregnancy.
All the best.