Will I get full vision by using drops alone or should I go for a surgery for white layer formation in my eyes ?

Hi i did PRK on january. I was using drops till march and i left out as i felt my eyes were ok. But in the late june my vision got reduced and i consulted my doctor . She said that some white layer was formed in my eyes. She also asked me to use 3 drops(Lotel, Dudrop and Catagon). I have been using these till now. I feel my vision is improved after using the drops but i didn t get de full vision which i got after PRK. Will i get my full vision with the help of drops itself or i ve to go for surgery?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011