Will I ever get my 1st period if I had sex?

Will I ever get my 1st period if I had sex before my very 1st period? I didn t have sex and i m not thinking about having sex, my cousin just told me that if i had sex before my 1st period I won t ever get my 1st period and I can t ever get pregnant. So I m just wondering if it s true or not.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
not true, menstruation is influenced by a rise in hormone levels (progesterone) and having sex does not have anything to do with limiting hormone release.... you should not be thinking of it in the first place