Will I conceive as I had taken meprate tablet for irregularity of periods ?

I am 27 years old and my periods cycle was always normal However i did not get period for Febraury and did a pregaany test and it is negative Dr gave me meprate for periods I want to conceive Can I be still pregnant . I want to conceive, an advice?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
hii jyotsna,

Good afternoon to health care magic.

You are 27 yrs and missed a period for February along with pregnancy test negative. You are trying to conceive.
Basically one missed period is not a single entity of pregnancy. Missed/Irregular period may be due to several reason like Anxiety,Stress, Anorexia with wt loss, Hypothyroid state or PCOD. So need proper investigation if period is consistent irregular or delaying more than 2 months.

So you repeat the pregnancy test with urine after 7 days of missed period along with blood test to rule out pregnancy. If both negative...then no need to worried.

For more detailed suggestion about conceiving problem,you mail id: