Will I conceive after two abortions ?

doctors hi i m sangitai got married in 2006 at age of 19 and got pregnant in 2007janbt i had to abort in mar2007 because problem wid my husband leading to divorceabortion completd in two phase due to doctors mistakeagain i got pregnant in 2009may bt i took mtp medicinenow i want a childi can give birth to a child or there wil complexions in pregnancy at age of 19 when aborted 2month aftr getting pregnant,i sufrd from vicoli,now i m 23 and we hve good terms,so we are planning a child next year bt i m afraid,wil i b able to gve birth to a healthy child,and wil i be healthy? Plz suggest. My husband told me that he has consultd a doctor and he assurd me not to i m worried.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
hello sangitai
welcome to healthcaremagic forum.
yaa sure u can have baby,plz consult gud gynecologist.getting aborted doesnt mean u can never concieve ,,u have gud fertility period ,check out for ur menstural periods,leutal phase,ovulation period ,fertility days n then go ahead....
best wishes.
Dr payal