Will I become pregnant if i missed one day dose of contraceptive pill?

Hi I am a bit confused with my pill (oral contraceptive). I take Yasmin. I get a 3 month supply I have taken 1 month and now a couple of tablets from finishing the second. I Had taken 3 of the inactive tablets from the second months supply and had sexual intercourse and was due to get my period the following day. It came but only for 1 day and stopped. It has been 5 days and I have not been bleeding at all except for 1 small amount yesterday and nothing since. I am worried that I may be pregnant. Im not sure to keep taking the rest of the tablets or not incase I am. I did miss 1 active tablet the day before starting the inactive tablets. HELP!! Very confused not sure what to do.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009