Will I be safe if I take an I pill after sex ?

having sex on the 8th day of my last period ended safe from becoming pregnant? and if i take a ipill after sex is it safe
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011

Hi Angana
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Having sex on 8 th day can have few chances of pregnancy.If you take ipill after having sex within 72 hours .ipill if taken in first 24 hours is more efficient and the efficiency decreases as it goes on later.
However ipill should not be taken as a regular contraception.
hi welcome to health care magic.usualy there are more chances on at 10 to 15 day of periods.yes,if you take i pill within 72hr after sex then its affect.