Will I be able to work since I have been diagnosed with PAD and heart disease ?

I have advanced PAD and have heart disease , I had a heart attack last april while undergoing an angioplasty, I recovered from that and went back to work 7 weeks later, I am having treatment for PAD and will be having an operation to ease the pain very soon, the surgeon said angio will not be an option this time (I ve had 4 in the last 6 months) I am finding work more and more difficult (I am a support worker for people with LDs) Would I be justified if I stopped work? I am exhausted through lack of sleep as the pain wakes me up at least every hour and walking is a major part of my job, I can walk for only a few minutes before the cramp stops me.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011