Will I be able to study medicine with vision problem and how it is to be treated ?

Hi First of all , I will describe my situation . My right eye needs a corneal transplantation surgery and my left eye has very low vision . The doctor told me that , I can not do the surgery , because my right eye has a big blood vessel , so the body will reject the new corneal . My questions , 1- Is better to do to the surgery or leave the eye as it is ?? 2- As you can see , that I have very bad vision , so will I be able to study medicine or it will be difficult for me ?? please tell me the truth because it will determine my future Thanks a lot
Asked On : Tue, 14 Feb 2012