Will I be able to conceive if I have irregular menstrual cycle and had taken treatment for mild PCOS ?

hello doc i am 28 yrs old married for last 2 yrs at the age of 21 i was having mild pcos but it was cured by medicines but recently after my marriage i started getting irregular periods i consulted doc n did my sonography but now it shows i dont have pcos i want to get pregnant but due to irregular menstural cycle i am not able to get pregnant i have sum harmonal problem so doc suggested me to take well woman for sumtime still i get irregular periods n i get little pain in my left brests i did sonography found out it is due to harmonal imbalance now i am away from my country so i cant consult the same gynec what shud i do will i be able to conceive my weight is 54 kgs and my height is 5 feet
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011