Will BP effect my work life and impinge my success ?

HI Dr Stephen Christensen I have been for a Medical today for a new job as a Aged Care Worker My B P 149 over 91 - not a suprise as we are going through up to 30 work redundancies - which have commenced with the first 6 presently leaving us I have a work place bully supervisor who said to my face y day that I was very unprofessional with not picking up the milk delivery request she asked via an email I replied that this is not my problem as I had already alerted the people to collect their milk delivery I have been with the company for 20 years, this bully girl only 15 mths I am concerned that the b pressure will impinge on my success for this much wanted new role at a lovely Nursingn Home Thank you for your assistance and Kind Regards AAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

This level of pressure is not very high and will not have immediate effects on life or work life.
With a bully, it may increase further / tension raises the pressure > Pressure raises the tension > a vicious cycle sets in...

You should not allow age, gender or attitude of another person affect you...
That means you are playing into their hands and that is what they expect... You will be controlled!
Ignore. Concentrate on your work. Learn to relax. Relaxation exercises, yoga can help

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck