Will 10 placentrex injection help in getting pregnant ?

Hello, I am married since 3 years and trying to be pregnant. I have completed 10 placentrex injection . will it help in my pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Feb 2012
Hi,Mansun,
Welcome to HCM,
First you should find out the causes of not having pregnancy,
Your case is to be evaluated and some investigations are to be carried out.
It is possible that you might have PCOD,hormonal imbalance,some problems in uterus,fallopian tubes,ovary.
Consult gynaec and get examined.
Placentrex inj. is very old remedy and given empirically.
Ok and bye.
OBGYN Dr. Minoo Bhagia's  Response
Hello
Welcome to healthcaremagic forum
Only placentrex inj is not going to help , it is given for pelvic inflammatory disease
You should get properly investigated like
Husband semen
Hysterosalpingography
Follicular study
FSH , LH , Prolactin levels
Thyroid profile
Blood sugar F and PP
According to investigations treatment is planned
OBGYN Dr. Sachin Gothi's  Response
Hi, Pregnancy needs a combination of good sperm count in husband, normal ovulation, patent fallopian tubes, normal endometrial cavity and good endometrium and frequent unprotected intercourse especially during fertile period (between 10-20 day of regular menstraul cycle).
In case you are not able to conceive even after 3 years, you need to consult a gynecologist and get investigated and subsequently treatment accordingly.