Wife's blood type is AB+, husbands blood type is A-. What type will child inherit?

My wife have been discussing raising a few children. Her blood type is AB+ and mine, is A-. She is 6 0 I am 6 4. We want to raise healthy and happy children. What are the odds of a child being male/female? Is our blood types compatible? Which blood type will they most likely inherit? I would admire honesty, good sir! Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Thank you for your query.
As you know the sex of the child depends on the sperm.
If a Y bearing sperm fertilizes the ovum, a male child results, and if X bearing sperm does so, a girl child is conceived.
Hence, there is a 50 % chance of the child being of either sex.
if you are both reasonably healthy, you should not worry on any score.
please go in for a preconceptional counselling as you are so anxious.
That would screen you and your wife for common conditions, infections, heritable diseases etc.
Ask her to take proper prenatal vitamins.
Regarding your query on the blood group,
Blood groups are inherited from our parents in the same way as other genetic traits (eg, eye colour). ABO and Rhesus are the most well-known among the blood group systems.

Please go through the following link :

I hope that clarifies that part.