Wife suffering from depression or some form of psychotic illness

she s been suffering from depression for a long time. after 13 years the doctors realised this and prescribed prozac. now prozac is not working. she s suffering from palpitation and panic attacks and anxiety and restlessness. had ecg many times but palpitation seem to settle down when near an ecg machine. at present when she gets these anxiety attacks with palpitations, she curls herself as though she s lonely and also she closes her fists and touches her heart. previous ecg results were ok. there is a language barrier but i do my best to interprete everything she says to the doctor. i feel the doctors are not doing enough to get to the bottom of her problem.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009