Wife is pregnant. Had miscarriage earlier during normal delivery. Doctor suggests C-section. Advice?

hai,my wife is pregnent & she is fit now & all medical tests are ok,her due date is 01.04.2013 as per doctor, last year we was lost our first baby in 9 month (17.03.2012) near baby due date 25.03.2012,due to baby movement through normal doctor is saying dont take risk & dicide for siger (through operation),my wife age is 28 years & physically she is good & strong, we are tensed & triyeg for normal dilevery,pls suggest
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013