Wife interested in other men. Sex life enjoyable. Is the problem in her or me?

I AM 44 MAN , MY WIFE IS 40, BOTH DOING BUSINESS ,MY PROBLEM IS MY WIFE WILL NOT ACCEPT MY DIRECTIONS,BUT SHE IS VERY MUCH ROMANTIC IN DAY TIME, AND MOST DAYS SHE REFUSE SEX ,BUT SOME DAYS SHE IS EVERY MUCH ENJOING SEX . WHAT IS HER PROBLEM ? SOME TIMES SHE TREAT ME AS AN ENEMY,PRESENTLY SHE HAS A BOY FRIEND,HE WAS OUR OLD STAFF, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THIS RELEATIONSHIP MAIN REASON HIS MORAL SIDE IS NOT PERFECT,AND HE IS A CALLBOY .THE ALL DETAILS I AM PASSED TO MY WIFE BUT SHE IS NOT BELIVE MY WORD.IN THIS MATER I AM GIVE DIRECTION TO MY WIFE DON T CONTACT THE PERSON THROUGH PHONE OR DIRECT. BUT SHE WILL NOT ACCEPT MY WARNING AND TRY TO CONTACT HIM AT ANY COST . I KNOW 100% SHE WILL NOT ACCEPT HIM FOR SEX.ANY PROBLEM IN MY WIFE OR ME Mr .VAK
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Hi joshvak,

Greetings.

It is possible that

1] your wife has some resentment towards you, hence she is not stopping contact with her boy friend.

2] She doesn't like others deciding for her.

3] You wrote, "- - -I KNOW 100% SHE WILL NOT ACCEPT HIM FOR SEX_ _ _". If you are confident of your wife's character then it could be jealousy on your part. You feel an undeserving person, instead of you, is getting her attention and occupying her mind.

Jealousy is also a form of love.

Expert opinion:

If you are sure she is not in romantic affair with this person it is best to accept what she is doing, do not think or say against this and carry along with your business.

Tip:

If you want to know what type of person causes powerful sexual attraction in a woman you will find it on my web site.

If you have additional queries feel free to ask.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ashok Koparday

Consultant Sex Therapist Marriage Counselor.